- 6am 39 degrees temperature
- 11am Jan was eating Göttespeise pudding and yogurt.
- 12pm Physiotherapy session, Jan was practicing sitting, which is a big task at the moment.
- 1pm A priest came to advise Jan how to move forward in a situation like he is at the moment.
- 2.30pm Psychologist visited Jan and advised how to deal with day dreaming and nightmares.
- 4pm While changing Jans lying position liquids moved in his lungs and Jan stopped receiving air. This took less then a half a minute but made us very stressed. Doctors made Jan a deep lung cleaning immediately after this happened.
Jan express his joy when eating for first on his own after so long.