Here is a brief description about our journey through hospitals and the steps we made to come back to Berlin from Cape Verde.
Continue reading Coming Back To Berlin
- 6am 39 degrees temperature
- 11am Jan was eating Göttespeise pudding and yogurt.
- 12pm Physiotherapy session, Jan was practicing sitting, which is a big task at the moment.
- 1pm A priest came to advise Jan how to move forward in a situation like he is at the moment.
- 2.30pm Psychologist visited Jan and advised how to deal with day dreaming and nightmares.
- 4pm While changing Jans lying position liquids moved in his lungs and Jan stopped receiving air. This took less then a half a minute but made us very stressed. Doctors made Jan a deep lung cleaning immediately after this happened.
This great picture was made for Jan last week in a monthly bitcoin meetup. All participants are sending greetings and best wishes to Jan. The picture was brought by Joerg, Dylan, brothers Jeremy and Shawn whose father has similar condition like Jan after the accident happened while skiing. Continue reading Showing Up Day
Its been 21 days since it all started and today Jan had his 20 min breathing training which went well! Breathing machine was disconnected from Jan and he did breathing on his own. Me and his mother were together with nurse supporting Jan throughout the training. Continue reading Messaging
Jan (in the middle), Jan’s father Volker (right), stepmother Sabine (second on the right), sister Thea (on the left). Me (Jan’s girlfriend) taking this photo on the 3rd vacation day in Cape Verde, Sao Vicente island. Same day all of our lifes changed direction which we would never choose on our own. Continue reading The Big Wave